Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: attn: wolfpits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey man, about every song thats been transcribed by you on whis board has been dead on, I was wondering if youd help me out by doin a few SLRnR songs?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Josh, I have to admit, the last year many people have emailed me asking for different songs and i have been way too self absorbed to honor those requests. Ive had a lot of personal issues this past year and my playing has suffered because of it. Soon as I get my axes out of pawn in a few weeks, im going to be hitting it strong again for 05. Its been so long since i played that My callusses are gone. Give me a few weeks ok?

    Steve

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Josh, I have to admit, the last year many people have emailed me asking for different songs and i have been way too self absorbed to honor those requests. Ive had a lot of personal issues this past year and my playing has suffered because of it. Soon as I get my axes out of pawn in a few weeks, im going to be hitting it strong again for 05. Its been so long since i played that My callusses are gone. Give me a few weeks ok?

    Steve

  4. #4
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks man, take your time. Im glad that your finally through all that, but im sorry that you did.

    BTW, what kind of guitars do you got? Pawn shops out here are rediculous, you probably couldnt get a few hundred dollars out of a vintage les paul. Their more conserned with power tools and TV's.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    currently I have:
    1 1980 Les Paul Heritage standard
    1 1981 Les Paul Heritage Elite Standard
    1 1981 Les Paul Custom
    1 1996 Fender Mexican Strat

    Fuck, I have loans on all of them right now. Need almost $1000 to get em all out.

    Ill keep in touch

    --steve

  6. #6
    Inactive Member xLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah so...... I have a 1979 Peavey T-60. It's built like a tank, I swear.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member skalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This board brings back some memories.

    Used to have a '73 Telecaster Thinline that I used to have to go around borrowing money for to get it out of "hock" whenever I had to play a gig.

    Next day it got locked up again.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by xLiberty:
    Yeah so...... I have a 1979 Peavey T-60. It's built like a tank, I swear.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHA I just sold that same guitar on the internet a couple of months ago when I closed my shop down.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member xLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by joshroush:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by xLiberty:
    Yeah so...... I have a 1979 Peavey T-60. It's built like a tank, I swear.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHA I just sold that same guitar on the internet a couple of months ago when I closed my shop down.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I got it for $301, outbdid the other dude on E-bay by like 50 cents. I think it's a good guitar, A little on the heavy side. But has pretty good tone, at least what I'm using it for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •